The objects of the Trust are:
- the advancement of the science of apiology
- promoting, financing, organising and encouraging bee research for the public benefit
The Trust prides itself on its flexibility and will consider applications that broadly meet any of the above objects. However, applicants should bear in mind the general policy guidelines below.
We recommend that all applicants read the following Guidelines
Examples of projects already funded can be seen on the Case Studies page.
Trustees meet four times a year to manage the Trust's affairs and to consider grant applications. The deadlines for all applications is at midnight (GMT) on the 25th August 2018, and thereafter on the 1st day of the month prior to the meeting (as stated below). Applications received after this time will be held over for consideration at the next quarterly meeting.
- 1st February for the March meeting
- 1st May for the June meeting
- 1st August for the September meeting
- 1st November for the December meeting
Download and save to your computer: PDF Grant application Form
Complete online: Grant application form
For book proposal applications only: Book Proposal Form