The objects of the Trust are:
- the advancement of the science of apiology
- promoting, financing, organising and encouraging bee research for the public benefit
The Trust prides itself on its flexibility and will consider applications that broadly meet any of the above objects. However, applicants should bear in mind the general policy guidelines below.
We recommend that all applicants read the following Guidelines
Examples of projects already funded can be seen on the Case Studies page.
Trustees meet four times a year to manage the Trust's affairs and to consider grant applications. The deadlines for all applications is at midnight (GMT) on the first day of the month prior to the meeting (as stated below). Applications received after this time will be held over for consideration at the next quarterly meeting.
- 1st December for the January meeting
- 1st March for the April meeting
- 1st June for the July meeting.
- 1st September for the October meeting.
It is mandatory that this application format is used. Please choose from one of the following application types -
To download and save to your computer as a PDF: